The objective of this policy is to inform interested parties about the cookies used by this website in accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights and the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016.
The website www.familiamartinezbujanda.com
Cookies are files that are downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment. In addition, they improve your browsing process, since they allow the website to offer the user information that may be of interest to them depending on the use made or the content of the same.
If you do not want to receive cookies, please configure your internet browser so that it can erase them from your computer’s hard drive, block them or notify you if they are installed. To continue without changes to the cookie settings, simply continue on the website.
Cookies used on this website.
This website uses the following own cookies:
- WordPress security cookies.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies to be able to compile statistics on the traffic and volume of visits to this website. By using this website you are consenting to the processing of information about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this regard must be done by communicating directly with Google.
- GOOGLE ANALYTICS (GID).- It is used to identify the same user during a single day.
- GOOGLE ANALYTICS (GAT).- It is used to differentiate between the different tracking objects created in the session. The cookie is updated every time you send the data to Google Analytics.
- Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies so that you can click on buttons such as Like or Share.
NOTE: All cookies used on the website must be named, giving a brief description about them.
Cookie summary example
Summary of Cookies used by the company:
3.- HOW TO BLOCK OR ELIMINATE INSTALLED COOKIES?
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring your browser options. You can find information on how to do it, in relation to the most common browsers in the links that are included below:
- Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/kb/278835
- Microsoft Edge: https://privacy.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=esttp://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/Borrar%20cookies
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042.
We inform you, however, of the possibility that the deactivation of any cookie prevents or hinders navigation or the provision of the services offered on the website.
When there are significant changes to this policy, to the best of our ability, we will communicate these changes to users through a notice on our website.